You can easily link up to colleagues, former colleagues, business partners etc.
This is a nice presentation on the benefits of LinkedIn by Zale Tabakman. He explains the benefits of the overall size of your LinkedIn network, and how you can quickly achieve this.
On LinkedIn and Blogging: good overview by Olga Kellen.
Blog by Scott Allen on LinkedIn
- The IDK tip (‘I don’t Know you’ tip)!
- Interview with founder Reid Hoffman
- Online Business Networking: 2 Horse Globalization Race: comparison of Linkedin with Xing
- Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn
- Wikipedia on LinkedIn
- 100+ Smart Ways to Use LinkedIn
- Are bi-directional friend links of Facebook and LinkedIn passé? FriendFeed and Twitter use uni-directional “fan” links.
- What is Web 2.0
- Gartner on Web 2.0
- Forrester Research on Web 2.0
- What is Wikinomics? ‘How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything’
- Enterprise 2.0 and Web 2.0
- On Facebook
- On Mashup’s
- Comprehensive list of Web 2.0 applications
Enjoyed this post? Get more like it by subscribing to this blog: press the ‘subscribe now’ button below: