Tapscott and Williams clearly show the major impact the Web 2.0 will have on Corporations.
‘From these principles Tapscott discusses the following actors:
- Ideagoras the creation of open forums where ideas are freely shared and developed (…)
- Prosumers who are a rising group of customers who will both produce and consume new products and services.
- New Alexandrians the ‘librarians’ who will bring people together (..).
- Platforms of Participation which is where the wiki economy will happen.
- Global Plant Floor recognizes that manufacturing has become more open and able to support mass customized products.
Here are some useful reviews on Amazon.
Video interview with Don Tapscott (at ‘Authors at Google’ :
- What is Web 2.0
- Gartner on Web 2.0
- Forrester Research on Web 2.0
- What is Wikinomics? ‘How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything’
- Enterprise 2.0 and Web 2.0
- On Facebook
- On Mashup’s
- Comprehensive list of Web 2.0 applications
Enjoyed this post? Get more like it by subscribing to this blog: press the ‘subscribe now’ button below: